Star Spangled Night  

Friday, July 4, 2008


Hangin out with peeps at the Lowes Ymca Fireworks spectacular! We had an Fantastic time. Games for the kids, Rock climbing, Glow sticks, The Lake Norman Orchestra, and Pretzels! So nice to celebrate with our friends. The fireworks were Awesome! Next year taking the big white tent, drinks, and more friends! Let freedom ring...let the whole world sing! Thank you Lord for our great country.
God Bless the USA



Posted by Picasa

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


4 comments: to “ Star Spangled Night

  • kristen
    July 5, 2008 at 5:40 PM  

    Okay I have been checking your blog, also Mandy's, FOREVER and never get an update!!! So I was so happy and shocked to see you had some stuff on here!! YEA!!! Sounds like you are doing great! Miss you all!!

    Love Kristen

  • Mandy Devine
    July 7, 2008 at 3:40 PM  

    Girl, you got some great pics of the Fireworks! Impressive...Please forward me a copy of the pic of my fam - it's rare we get one of all three of us. Note to Kristen - I hope to re-enter the blogosphere soon and am still keeping up with Jones family blogs.

  • Anonymous
    July 9, 2008 at 1:33 AM  

    Kristen, I tried to send you an e-mail to an older address, Check it...because it was not returned. I sent my new address so we can chat! We miss you guys too! Your still on my fridge! Love you all!
    Renee

  • kristen
    July 9, 2008 at 1:37 PM  

    I wrote you back a huge long email on Sunday and it didn't get returned so thought you got it....No? Tell me and I will try and send it again!!

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster