Cafe Chat Priorities  

Tuesday, July 22, 2008


Name what you think should be your first 5 priorities in life? Then order those priorities the way they actually are at present in your own life. Do they match up? Why or why not? If needed, what is one thing that you can do today that will help your two lists match up?

I believe my personal priorities should look like this:

  1. God (Personal relationship, Lifestyle of worship,Word, Witness)
  2. Husband (Helpmate, Friend, Lover)
  3. Children (Inspiring lifelong devotion to Christ, Home school)
  4. Church (Devoted to one another in brotherly love)
  5. Lost (the great commission)

Talk with me, become a fly on the wall of my home and you will find that my priorities change from moment to moment. I am effected by the present...circumstance, need, and mood. Balance and consistency is what is needed in my life to Maintain the priorities that God has placed on my heart.It is so easy to get distracted from what is most important in the Journey that God has created for us.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


5 comments: to “ Cafe Chat Priorities

  • kristen
    July 23, 2008 at 1:30 PM  

    Mine would be:

    God
    husband
    kids
    those who don't know God
    everyone else

    I would like to say that I do great at keeping this order but I know that it,unfortunately,changes on a daily, hourly, minute by minute basis. But you can't beat yourself up you just refocus and continue on.

    Kristen

  • Lily
    July 23, 2008 at 2:31 PM  

    Sounds like a good list. Personally, I think you keep up with it pretty well. But I understand that sometimes we can get distracted when it comes to immediate needs. Alhough they may be very important, our family comes first.

  • Lily
    July 23, 2008 at 2:32 PM  

    BTW...I love, love, love the new theme!

  • Renee
    July 23, 2008 at 6:08 PM  

    Kristen,
    You know you really made me think...Those who don't know Christ should come After God, Husband, Friends....
    By the way I'm still working on an e-mail for you!
    Thanks for the reminder friend!
    Renee

  • Renee
    July 23, 2008 at 6:12 PM  

    Opps...I meant after
    God
    Husband
    Kids
    Those who don't know Christ

    Anyway....I think you are right...we shouldn't beat ourselves up about anything...Just allow God to work in our lives each and every day and he will take care of the details!

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster