Internet Explorer can not open this site! Spam  

Friday, August 1, 2008

AHHHHH! I have been trying to view my blog for hours with no success! I can't believe how annoying it was to me! Blog spot says that lots of blogs were accidentally identified as spam!! Imagine....Me...Spam! I never go near the stuff...Yuck. Anyway after picking up my monitor to throw it out the window I paused and noticed something...............

I could access all blogs with no site meter on them! Sooooo

If you are having this problem go to blog spot. Sign into your account from there.Then remove the html for site meter and BAM MO. We are back in business! Aren't I a genius! Wonder how long it will take them to figure it out??I should be on the payroll!!!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


7 comments: to “ Internet Explorer can not open this site! Spam

  • Lily
    August 1, 2008 at 10:43 PM  

    You're a genuis! How'd you get to be so smart? I bet you were going crazy trying to figure that out...wait a sec...I know you were going crazy...you called me 4 times within 10 minutes!

  • Nancie
    August 1, 2008 at 11:37 PM  

    Hi Renee, I came over from Edie's blog. Just want to say "hello" and I enjoy reading your posts. Take care and God bless!

  • Jen
    August 2, 2008 at 9:18 AM  

    That was pretty smart, I never could have figured that out! Love ya

  • Edie
    August 2, 2008 at 11:58 AM  

    Great troubleshooting Renee! It didn't happen to my site but I discovered it last night trying to get to other's blogs and kept getting error pages. It drove me nuts too. I have zero tolerence for that kind of stuff.

    I thought I had a virus (or at least a sniffle) on my computer. I kept asking God to fix the problem. I ran two antispyware programs and finally concluded that I would have to uninstall and reinstall IE7, which I was just about to do. I'm soooo glad I tried to come by here first.

    THANK YOU GOD and Thank You Renee! I'm glad your frustrations are gone too! Have a great weekend. :)

  • Edie
    August 2, 2008 at 12:00 PM  

    BTW - I kinda like the canned stuff...LOL :D

  • Lynnea
    August 2, 2008 at 2:09 PM  

    In regards to the picture of the Spam cans, I like the one at the top that says "It's Spamtastic!" Hmm, Spam :(

  • Lynnea
    August 4, 2008 at 8:06 AM  

    I want to revise my comment-instead of the can saying Spamtastic-it says Porktastic-which, yummy, sounds even better!!!!

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster