Questions  

Thursday, August 7, 2008



Posted by Picasa

Ever Just wondered about stuff?? I find myself asking crazy questions all the time!!

"How come there's strawberry jam all over my keyboard?"

Who left the diaper in the babies clothes and then put them through the wash? Yuck!!

Why can't you get a tan on your palms?

What does the K in K-Mart Actually stand for?

What's the difference between normal ketchup and fancy ketchup?

We All have questions we would like to have answered?

Sometimes we find a solution and sometimes not. There are even questions that run through my head that I would like to ask Jesus. Things we will have to wait until Christ's return for the answer.

Jesus communicated in unique ways throughout the bible. Using stories, word pictures that would relate to the times and situations his audience faced. He often asked questions of his disciples, Pharisees, and other people he came in contact with.

These questions will be the topic for our small group this fall. I have a group of ladies who are my dearest friends. Most of us are stay at home moms or have flexible work schedules. We get together for Bible Study once a week. The Kids play and we Learn together from God's Word and pray for one another and just visit.

We have done several Beth Moore studies, Don't waste your Life by John Piper, Women of the Bible, and Her Hands. This time we have researched The Questions that Jesus asked throughout His Ministry. We are each choosing 3 questions, Researching, and writing lessons to share with the rest of the group based on the questions we choose. I am really excited about this study!

I have chosen 2 questions so far for sure.

"What is your name?" Mark 5:9

"What do you want me to do?" Mark 10:51

This is really going to be an interesting study!!


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


1 comments: to “ Questions

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster