Zack is Back!  

Friday, September 5, 2008

Wow! This week has gone by fast! Little Man is back in our home on a daily basis and keeping us hopping. I love this little guy! So sweet. God has always blessed me with little boys to pour out love to! The girls have "adopted" Zachary as their little brother. They won't let me do much with him. They love to play tickle, read, dance , and love on this little guy! Glad your back Zac!

I have had a busy week!! So This morning I tried to catch up on a few posts. So check out the next few for news on the Lewis Family. We had a great start to our school week (more on school later) and are headed to Carrowinds with my family tomorrow if Hurricane Hanna stays away!
Posted by Picasa

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


2 comments: to “ Zack is Back!

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster