Good bye Nissan  

Friday, September 5, 2008


Posted by Picasa

Saying goodbye to a car with a few memories. This is my sister Michele's car. Lots of miles put on this vehicle! Shelly traveled in this car to my house at Christmas to watch her Gracie and sunshine open Christmas presents! She traveled to see each of their births, to bring laughter and smiles, to visit my church, and just to say hey! She drove countless people with no transportation to and from work, drove to the airport for mission trips, picked up friends for church,to the store with daddy for snickers!She drove to work with Alzheimer's patients, the countryside...just because, doctors appt. for herself and others, college, and most often around town, long drives for fun and out to the movies and dinner with mom!! Just a simple vehicle.....crazy fun memories...I cried a little when they hauled it off. I am so grateful for all these wonderful memories God brings to my mind.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


1 comments: to “ Good bye Nissan

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster