Green  

Friday, September 5, 2008

I bought this plant the week we moved into our new house 5 years ago. It was a small little kitchen green plant that grew like a weed. We wrapped it around the tops of our cabinets, hung pieces from ceiling hooks, and it kept growing, and growing until it was a jungle in our kitchen and Mark could stand it no more. So he took her down. When we took it outside and stretched out the vines it was 14 feet long!! After some trim backs, Mark replanted my green friend and wrapped her around a stake. I must say my kitchen looks so white!
I love green plants!! They brighten my day and remind me of life in the winter. I hope my friend survives the dramatic change!!
Posted by Picasa

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


2 comments: to “ Green

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster