Race City Festival  

Saturday, May 16, 2009


Posted by Picasa


Visited the Race City Festival today! Formally known as the Lake Norman Festival. It was quite a different experience from the "old times" of actually working the festival at a Race City Booth. The only thing that was familiar was the Rain!! Some of you know what I am saying!!

Anyway enjoyed acro-fitness as always and now convinced that this might be the "one thing" I can get Kyndall interested in:)
Check Spelling
We took Zachary too. Now that was a hoot. Of course ran into a bunch of friends, ate a pretzel(with mustard of course), and most of all satisfied my addiction. The real reason I attend these type of events at all..


Free Pens and Pencils!
Seriously, Every year I collect enough pens, rulers, and pencils to furnish our home school for the entire year! It's why I go in the first place.
Just looked through old pics to find Lake Norman Festival pictures and couldn't find a single one!
end note: I have also realized how much I like blogging and How posting on face book has rendered me incapable of typing complete sentences, using way too many !!! and :)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


1 comments: to “ Race City Festival

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster